Job: Lead Designer
Job opportunity as the Lead Designer
Curipod is on a mission to spark students’ curiosity. Join us to improve how students get through higher education.
We aim at removing barriers blocking students from asking questions and exploring their own curiosity when learning. Our product eliminates a few barriers but there are still loads of roadblocks for students as we speak. Together with the top Norwegian universities such as Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) and Norwegian Business School (BI) we have started our journey towards eliminating those barriers once and for all. With successfully acquired funding, support from Innovation Norway and participation in the best startup accelerator in Norway, the StartupLab Accelerator Programme, we are going full speed ahead, aiming for Europe in 2021.
About the role
As the Lead Designer in Curipod you will be responsible for designing the product so that users really love it. This means understanding user needs, making sure the product addresses the market and iterating continuously.
- Get things done, and build products that users love
- Are curious and love learning new things
- Have designed/built something users loved
- Love to design for the real world, not only for beautiful portfolios
- Prefer working in a high paced iterative environment
- Are excellent in English
What you get
- Share options
- Competitive salary
- A high paced environment with great support from your peers. Others say we are “genuinely likable people” :D
- A lot of challenges!
- Opportunity to work with a young and super ambitious team that wants to make sure people build a lasting love to learn.
Working at Curipod
Working at Curipod, you get an opportunity to really impact how students all around the world learn. We are a remote first company where English is the business language, however we also have offices located in Oslo, Norway.
Please send me (email@example.com) your CV and a short cover letter.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Frikk Fossan Co-Founder & CTO