Full Stack Engineer
Curipod is on a mission to spark students' curiosity. We have so much to do and we have just gotten started on our journey. We already have traction with top norwegian universities such as NTNU, NHH and BI using our product, but we need more curious people on our team so that we can make sure every student in the world can get the help they need, when they need it. We are a remote first company where English is the business language, however we do have offices located in Oslo, Norway.
About the role
You will be the first dedicated engineer in Curipod. You will together with the team build an awesome product where we tackle both cutting edge frontend and cloud native state of the art backend and persistence layers to make sure we can scale as quickly as we can. Together we will grow a team of cross functional disciplines.
- A natural curiosity and love of learning new things
- A deep understanding of the DOM, HTML, CSS, accessibility, and cross-browser support
- Several years of experience of building production systems using React, Typescript, NodeJS, Python
- Experience with common CI/CD practices
- Experience with building and scaling cloud native infrastructure
- Be triggered by happy users
- Be eager to learn new things every day
- Built several successful/unsuccessful products in the past
- A passion for agile teamwork and lifting as you climb
- Curious you say?
- Prefer working in a cross functional team with the target user as a focus
- Be a team player
What will you get
- Share options
- A high paced environment with great support from your peers. Others say we are “genuinely likable people” :D
- A lot of challenges!
- Opportunities to build the next level student experience for students all over the world
What you need to do
Please send me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV and a short cover letter.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Frikk Fossan Co-Founder & CTO