Why were colonists mad about paying off debt from the French and Indian War?
- Didn't have any money to pay
- No representation in Parliament
- Had no connection to the war
Why were colonists angered by the Intolerable Acts?
- They were angry because they forced them to pay for the French and Indian War
- They were angry because they closed Boston Harbor and were forced to quarter soldiers
- They were angry because they taxed their tea
What does life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness mean?
Brain break: Draw a surfing hamster unicorn
What was the turning point of the American Revolution?
- Battle of Lexington & Concord
- Battle of Yorktown
- Battle of Saratoga