- In this activity, the students themselves must work on why class rules are important and create drafts of their own class rules.
- First, the students must work on why class rules are needed and whether they agree with this. This can be a great starting point for discussion.
- The students must then write a little about what is important for them to feel good in the classroom.
- Finally, all students must come up with two proposals for class rules, and the class can vote for the rules they agree with the most.
- You can use the results as inspiration when creating the class rules.
Q: Why do we have class rules?
Q: Do you think we need class rules?
- No😅 everything is great
- What are class rules?🤯
Q: What is important for you to feel good in the classroom?
Q: Make two proposals for class rules