What is a food web?
- A network of living organisms that interact with each other
- All the plants in an ecosystem
- The way in which matter is cycled in an ecosystem
What is the role of the decomposers in a food web?
- To convert energy from the sun into food for other organisms
- To break down dead organisms and return nutrients to the soil
- To feed on living organisms and transfer energy up the food chain
- To help plants get the sunlight they need to grow
What is the ultimate source of energy in a food web?
- The sun
What are secondary consumers?
- Omnivores or Carnivores
What are Producers