If you could go back to the beginning of the school year, what advice would you give yourself?
Review your goals and accomplishments from the school year Think about what you want to accomplish next year Make a plan for summer learning and self-care
End of the Year Check In
Self-reflection: Taking the time to think about one's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. It's a way to understand ourselves better and make informed decisions. Goal-setting: Identifying and prioritizing desired outcomes and developing a plan to achieve them. Mindfulness: Paying attention to the present moment without judgment and being aware of one's thoughts, feelings, and environment
How have you grown as a learner this year?
What was the most valuable lesson you learned this year?
What did you do this year that you are most proud of?
What did you learn this year that may help you in the future?
Brain break: Draw a dragon with bunny fur instead of scales
What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?
- Starting your own business
- Getting a promotion at work
- Learning a new skill
- Graduating from school
What was the most challenging thing you faced this year and how did you overcome it?
- A difficult project at work/school
- A tough financial situation
- Losing a loved one
- Managing mental health issues
What is one area in your life where you would like to see improvement next year?
- Career development
- Health and fitness
- Relationships with friends/family
What is one goal or dream that you have for yourself in the coming year?
- Starting your own business/project/hobby
- Traveling to a new country/city
- Buying a house/vehicle
Who was someone that made an impact on your life this past year and why?
- Friend or family member who supported me through tough times.
- A celebrity/ public figure who inspired me.
- A mentor who helped me develop professionally or personally.
Work together in pairs: What do you feel are your biggest accomplishments this year, and what do you hope to achieve next year?