What is the definition of bias?
- A strong opinion or prejudice
- A lack of understanding of a certain group
- A form of discrimination
- A set of rules to follow
What is the best way to examine your own biases?
- Listen to others who have experienced different situations
- Ignore your own opinions and beliefs
- Read more books
- Take a quiz
What is the goal of examining your biases?
- To become more open-minded
- To gain a better understanding of others
- To become more judgmental
- To become more critical
When examining biases, what is an important thing to remember?
- Everyone has biases
- You should always agree with others
- Everyone should have the same opinion
- You should not question your beliefs
What is the best way to avoid bias when making decisions?
- Be aware of your own biases
- Gather as much information as possible
- Listen to your gut instinct
- Follow the advice of others