What is meditation in Buddhism known as?
- Raja Yoga
What is the goal of Buddhist meditation?
- To reach enlightenment
- To become a master yogi
- To achieve inner peace
- To become an expert martial artist
Which of the following is NOT a form of Buddhist meditation?
- Loving Kindness Meditation (Metta)
- Kundalini Yoga
- Zen Meditation
- Walking Meditation
What is the main benefit of Buddhist meditation?
- Increased mental clarity
- The ability to read minds
- Achievement of perfect physical balance
- Unconditional happiness
Which of the following is NOT a Buddhist meditation practice?
- Chanting mantras
- Contemplation of impermanence
- Contemplation of death