What were the main causes of the Russian Revolution?
- Social Injustice, Industrialization, World War I
- Religious conflicts, Political Corruption, Economic downturns
- Natural disasters, Cultural clashes, Technological advancements
Who was the leader of the Bolshevik Party that led the Revolution?
- Vladimir Lenin
- Leon Trotsky
- Joseph Stalin
What was one significant effect of the Russian Revolution?
- The establishment of a communist government in Russia
- The end of World War I across Europe
- The rise to power of Fascist regimes in Germany and Italy
How did Lenin's New Economic Policy impact Soviet society?
- It allowed for some private enterprise while maintaining state control over major industries.
- It increased censorship and repression against artists and intellectuals.
- It led to a famine that caused widespread suffering.