What is something new you like to buy? or have bought for you 🤪 (answer with a few words)
Find out about the new product and what it does. Explain how the new product can help people. Show how the product is different from similar products.
Selling a New Product
Selling: the process of exchanging goods and services for money. Product: something that is made or grown to be sold. Money: a medium of exchange, such as coins and paper notes, which is used to pay for goods and services.
The new product is made from recycled materials. The new product is made in a factory powered entirely by solar energy. The new product is made with special ingredients that help it last longer than ordinary products.
Did you know?
What is one way that you can make sure people know about a new product that you are selling?
Work together in pairs: What strategies do you think would be important for a company to use when trying to sell a new product?
Brain break: Draw a funny looking monster.
What is the first step in selling a new product?
- Identifying your target audience
- Creating the product
- Advertising the product
- Pricing the product
What is a unique selling proposition (USP)?
- A feature that sets your product apart from competitors' products
- A type of advertising strategy
- The price you set for your product
What are some ways to promote a new product?
- Social media advertising
- TV commercials
- Radio ads
Why is it important to know your target audience when selling a new product?
- To tailor marketing efforts and messaging to their preferences and needs
- To make sure you have enough supply of the products
- To determine the manufacturing costs of the products
- To set up distribution channels
How can customer feedback help improve sales for a new product?
- By addressing any issues with quality or functionality of the products
- By lowering prices based on customer demands
- By creating more diverse options for customers to choose from