Last time, we discussed current challenges and opportunities
Today we'll discuss where we want to go
Q: What are different paths we could take? We won't vote at this time, just surface the options.
Discussion: Which suggested paths overlap? Which alternatives are truly different from each other? Can we formulate a few different archetype paths?
(10-15 minute discussion)
We want to compare our different alternatives across a set of criteria
Here are some examples of criteria to use
- Level of risk / uncertainty
- Net present value (revenue minus cost over a reasonable time horizon)
- Competitive differentiation
- ...Make your own...
Q: Which criteria should we use to compare our alternative paths?
Now let's try to apply our own criteria to our identified strategic alternatives
Q: Which path best suits our top 3 criteria? Why?
That's it for our discussion items today
Great discussion, team :)
These were the action points we agreed to follow up on
- I will share a summary of our discussion from today
- (And does someone need to gather additional information on a point before we can proceed? e.g., competitor research?)
In a future session, we'll discuss how we each our destination