Checkin: Draw/write - What is one thing that you did over Spring Break?
Which is a Standard Form Equation of a Quadratic Function?
What is the formula to help you find the x-coordinate of the Vertex from a Standard Form equation? Write it below.
After using the formula, what do we do to find the rest of the vertex (the y-value)
- Use the Quadratic Formula
- Plug the x-value into the original equation
- Factor the equation to find the answers
Standard Form helps you find which point the easiest?
Which coefficient from the standard form equation helps you find what you said in the question #4?
Draw a rocket ship going to the moon with an alien driving it.
Do you like these little brain breaks during lessons?
- Yes, let's do it again sometime!
- No, I would prefer not to do it again...