Which of the following is NOT a potential difficulty about working from home?
- Lack of social interaction may lead to loneliness or depression
- Commute time leads to less productivity
- Difficulty creating boundaries between work and personal life
What is one disadvantage of not having a dedicated office space at home?
- Increased distractions due to household activities
- Not enough natural light
- Difficulty separating work and personal life
'Zoom fatigue' has become a common phrase used to describe what difficulty of working from home?
- Experiencing technical difficulties
- Difficulty concentrating on tasks
- Feeling drained after too many video calls