DEAL WITH CONFLICTS COMPLAIN RESPOND TO COMPLAINTS FRENCH/FOREIGN WORDS IN ENGLISH
Work together in groups: How can one deal with a conflict without complaining?
we are coming to the end of this story...what is happening now?
How do you control your temper?
- A. exercise
- B. meditation
- C. I don't
- D. Ignore the issue
What type of tasks will the students be expected to complete with the video unit 9c adv 8 material?
- A. Writing assignments.
- B. Video editing projects.
- C. Group discussions.
- D. Online quizzes.
Which of the following topics will be discussed in the video unit 9c adv 8 material?
- A. Types of video cameras.
- B. Principles of sound recording.
- C. Animation techniques.
- D. History of video production.
Which of the following is NOT a benefit of the video unit 9c adv 8 material?
- A. Students learn practical skills.
- B. Students gain self-confidence.
- C. Students develop creative problem-solving skills.
- D. Students become more organized.