What does psychology study?
How have you seen the principles of psychology used in everyday life?
Who is considered the father of modern psychology?
- Wilhelm Wundt
- Carl Jung
- Sigmund Freud
- Ivan Pavlov
What physiological processes happen in the body on a daily basis?
How do I use my cognitive abilities in my everyday life?
Which of the following is an example of a cognitive skill?
What is the scientific study of behavior and mental processes called?
What have you learned about applied science so far?
What is basic science in Psychology?
- The general pursuit of Knowledge
- Applying priniples to solve problems
- Using elements to make chemicals
What is Wilhelm Wundt famous for?
- Creating first Psychology lab
- Being the first psychology patien
- Being the first to explore Psychology
- Conducting unethical experiments
Why are psychologists systematic?
Which of the following is NOT a goal of psychologists?