Draw a pizza with legs and arms, dancing on a blender with a chef's hat on its head
Which of the following is a coordinating conjunction?
'For' is an example of what type of coordinating conjunction?
- Subordinating conjunction
- Coordinating conjunction
- Correlative conjunction
Coordinating conjunctions are used to join what?
- Nouns and verbs
- Words, phrases, or clauses
- Adjectives and adverbs
Would you rather have 'and' or 'but' as the only coordinating conjunction?
- Only have 'and' as the coordinating conjunction
- Only have 'but' as the coordinating conjunction
Would you rather be a master of coordination using 'and' or a master of coordination using 'but'?
- Master of coordination using 'and'
- Master of coordination using 'but'
Draw a mismatched monster with one eyeball, three legs, and a banana for its nose.