A table contains data in the form of __ and __
Which field will you choose for setting primary key- Name or Account Number? Why
What are the two main types of Views in Access?
How will you add a new field in a table?
How will you sort the data within a table?
How will you delete a field?
Design a data base with the fields Name, Address and Ph.No. and appropriate data type
What is a primary key in MS Access?
- A field that stores dates and times
- A field that stores numbers with decimal places
- A unique identifier for each record in a table
Which data type should be used to store text values of variable length?
What is the purpose of an index in MS Access?
- To improve search performance by allowing quick access to data
- To calculate mathematical formulas
- To store binary large objects (BLOBs)
What does the term 'one-to-many relationship' mean in MS Access?
- Multiple records from one table can be related to multiple records in another table
- One record from one table can be related to multiple records in another table
- Each record can only have one related record in another table
Which statement is true about field validation rules in MS Access?
- They ensure that only valid data is entered into a field.
- They control the layout and formatting of forms and reports.
- They automatically update the values of calculated fields.