How are you feeling today?
Checkin: Draw/write - Something that makes you smile
Which words come to mind when you think about 'skills'.
What can make learning difficult for you?
What makes you a successful student?
Why are some people much better at doing school work than others?
Which statement seems most like you?
- I say, “I’ll do it later” and then forget about it.
- If the first solution to a problem doesn’t work, I have trouble thinking of a different one.
- I have problems sticking with schoolwork or chores until they are done.
- I say things without thinking.
- I have a short fuse – am easily frustrated.
How do you motivate yourself?