Frame this quote correctly.
To change deeply embedded habits. To consider the implications of words and phrases that have long gone unchallenged. To dig deep into empathy and imagine an experience not our own. From the article "An Incomplete Guide to Inclusive Language for Startup and Tech" by Courtney Sieter Paragraph 4
Log in to Google Classroom and Share your research question from Friday.
What do you think?
- I believe the Gold Rush was good for California
- I believe the Gold Rush was not good for California
Based on the previous poll, why do you hold this opinion about the Gold Rush?
Where are you in your writing?
- I have written 1–2 body paragraphs
- I have included 1–2 pieces of evidence in each body paragraph?
- I haveclearly explained how your evidence supports your claim in each body
- I have used at least two dependable sources
- I have reread what you wrote
- I need a teacher conference today