Name a component of DNA's structure or replication.
Draw a DNA molecule. Include as much detail as possibe.
What is the shape of a DNA molecule?
- Double helix
- Triple helix
What are the four nitrogenous bases of DNA?
- Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine
- Adenine, Guanine, Cysteine, and Histidine
- Adenine, Guanine, Uracil, and Thymine
- Adenine, Cysteine, Uracil, and Histidine
What happens during DNA replication?
- The strands separate and each creates a new complementary strand
- The strands are broken down and new strands are built
- The strands are copied exactly
- The strands are mixed together
What is the name of the enzyme that helps separate the DNA strands during replication?
- DNA polymerase
- DNA ligase
- DNA helicase
- DNA recombinase