Would you rather be the youngest leader in history or be known as the most influential leader of all time?
- Be the youngest peer leader in history
- Be known as the most influential peer leader of all time
How can peer leaders motivate their peers?
- By exerting authority and control over others
- By setting clear goals and providing support
- By delegating tasks to others
Would you rather have a leader who is highly charismatic but lacks organizational skills, or a leader who is incredibly organized but lacks charisma?
- Charismatic but lacks organizational skills
- Organized but lacks charisma
Would you rather lead a team with diverse skills and backgrounds or a team with specialized expertise?
- Specialized expertise
- Diverse skills and backgrounds
Would you rather delegate tasks to your team members or prefer to handle most tasks yourself?
- Handle most tasks yourself
- Delegate tasks to team members
Would you rather be known as a leader who leads by example or a leader who motivates and inspires others?
- Leads by example
- Motivates and inspires others
Would you rather prioritize innovation and taking risks or stability and maintaining the status quo?
- Innovation and taking risks
- Stability and maintaining the status quo
Would you rather work under a leader who values innovation and taking risks, or a leader who prioritizes stability and consistency?
- Values innovation and taking risks
- Prioritizes stability and consistency
Would you rather have a leader who leads by example and actively participates in tasks, or a leader who delegates responsibilities without getting directly involved?
- Leads by example and actively participates in tasks
- Delegates responsibilities without getting directly involved
Would you rather make decisions based on consensus or take charge and make decisions independently?
Would you rather work under a leader who encourages collaboration among team members, or a leader who emphasizes individual competition to drive performance?
- Encourages collaboration among team members
- Emphasizes individual competition to drive performance
Would you rather have a leader with exceptional technical expertise but poor communication skills, or a leader with excellent communication skills but limited technical knowledge?
- Excellent communication skills but limited technical knowledge
- Exceptional technical expertise but poor communication skills
Would you rather lead a team of highly skilled individuals or a team of motivated individuals?
- Motivated individuals
- Highly skilled individuals
Would you rather be respected by your team members or liked by them?
- Respected by team members
- Liked by team members
Would you rather take credit for your team's success or give credit to your team members?
- Take credit for success
- Give credit to team members
Would you rather micromanage every aspect of your team's work or delegate tasks and trust them to get the job done?
- Micromanage every aspect
- Delegate tasks and trust them
Would you rather focus on short-term goals and quick wins, or prioritize long-term strategic planning for sustainable growth?
- Short-term goals and quick wins
- Long-term strategic planning
Would you rather make decisions based on data and analysis or go with your intuition and gut feeling?
- Intuition and gut feeling
- Data and analysis
Would you rather prioritize achieving targets at any cost or maintaining a healthy work-life balance for your team?
- Achieving targets at any cost
- Maintaining work-life balance
Would you rather lead a team of experienced professionals or a team of motivated beginners?
- Motivated beginners
- Experienced professionals