On average, nearly how many people per minute are phyically abused by an intimate partner?
1 in ? women have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing)
What % of Men in Maryland experience intimate partner physical violence and/or intimate partner stalking?
What is a red flag in an unhealthy relationship?
- Isolating the partner from friends and family
- Giving thoughtful gifts on special occasions
- Sharing responsibilities
What is gaslighting?
- Manipulating someone to doubt their own reality and sanity
- Being honest with each other even if it hurts
- Taking responsibility for one's actions
When should you seek help for an unhealthy relationship?
- As soon as possible, before things get worse.
- Never, you should always try to fix things yourself.
- Only when there's physical abuse or violence involved.
Unhealthy or Healthy? A couple has an agreement that they won’t put passwords on their phones and can check each others’ texts and social media accounts whenever they feel like it.
One partner usually decides when, where, and what they do together. The other partner says they don’t like making decisions and is fine with this. Healthy or Unhealthy?