In one word, how are you feeling about the exam?
2 case studies with relatable questions Then standalone questions The exam will have questions from the following topics: Understanding Business Management of Marketing Management of Operations (Suppliers and Overstocking/Understocking)
How have you been studying so far?
- Mindmaps and/or Flashcards
- Past paper questions
- reading over notes
Click on Schoology Then click on S3 Business exam revision quizzes - select a quiz to complete Next come to the front desk
In one word, how are you feeling about the exam now?
Work together in pairs: Describe three stages of the product life cycle?
Describe one sector of industry?
What is the primary goal of marketing?
- To recruit new employees for a company
- To promote and sell products or services
- To manage financial resources effectively
Work together in pairs: Outline two advantage or one disadvantage of private limited company?
What are the four elements that make up the Marketing Mix?
- People , Process , Profit, Prize
- Product , Price , Place, Promotion
- Money, Selling, Shops, Business
Brain break: Draw a cookie with legs and arms dancing among some colorful candies and shooting gum drops from its hands