Would you rather have the ability to read minds or be invisible?
Explain why you chose mind reading or invisibility.
You have the power to end world hunger, but it requires sacrificing all forms of dessert forever. What would you choose?
- End world hunger and give up dessert
- Keep enjoying dessert and let world hunger continue
Would you rather be a pencil or a rubber band?
Why did you choose to be either a pencil or a rubber band?
Would you rather be constantly sneezing or constantly have the hiccups?
If you had the power to time travel, would you rather go to the past or the future?
- Travel to the past and witness historical events firsthand
- Travel to the future and see how the world has evolved
Explain why you chose to travel to the past or to the future.
You discover a wallet on the ground with a large sum of money inside. What would you do?
- Keep the money for yourself
- Try to find the owner and return the wallet with the money intact
Would you choose to eat only hot foods or only cold foods for the rest of your life?
Why did you choose hot foods or cold foods?
Would you rather always have to speak in rhymes or always have to communicate through dance?
- Speak in rhymes
- Communicate through dance
Draw a monkey flying a jetpack in outer space while munching on a banana.