In two words, explain what an invasive species is?
Invasive species are Invasive species can
Which of the following is an example of an invasive species in Australia?
- Cane Toad
Red fox Cane toad Camel Rabbits Cactus moth Alligator weed Wasp
Australian Invasive Species
Why would people relocate species?
Humans are the main source of invasive species introductions, usually through the Invasive species are a type of species that are The introduction of invasive species is usually Invasive species can
Invasive species Some are
Invasive species have caused more damage to the environment than any other natural disaster in the world. Some invasive species can travel thousands of miles across the ocean and survive. Invasive species can often out-compete native species for food, leading to the decline of native species populations.
Did you know?
What is an invasive species?
- A species that has been introduced to an environment outside of its natural range
- A species that has been intentionally released into an environment
- A species that is native to a specific environment
- A species that is harmful to the environment it has been introduced to
What is the main danger of invasive species?
- They can drive out native species
- They can spread diseases to native species
- They can cause environmental damage
- All of the above