In pairs: Complete the task
Question: You are research analyst tasked with creating a qualitative data collection methods report. How would you approach this task?
Consider the qualitativ data collection methods that are available to you and which are the most reliable.
A: Create a visual representation of your data collection to explain your findings. B: Think of ways on how the data will be collected t provide recommendations and insights.
In a few words, describe qualitative data analysis.
How can we effectively organize qualitative data for analysis?
What challenges have you faced when analyzing qualitative data?
What is qualitative data analysis?
- A method of analyzing descriptive data
- A method of analyzing numerical data
- A method of analyzing experimental data
Which of the following is not a common approach to qualitative data analysis?
- Statistical analysis
- Thematic analysis
- Content analysis
What is coding in qualitative data analysis?
- The process of conducting interviews
- The process of categorizing and labeling data
- The process of collecting quantitative measurements
Which software tool is commonly used for organizing and managing qualitative data in research studies?