What are your favourite apps to use online, on your phone or tablet?
Never share your personal information with strangers online. Avoid clicking on links or downloading files from unknown sources. Always let a trusted adult know when you're using the internet.
Important Internet Safety Tips
Work together in pairs: What are three steps you can take to stay safe online?
What is the term used for a fake identity on the internet?
What is the best way to protect your personal information online?
- Keep it private and don't share with strangers
- Share everything with everyone
Which of these should you NOT share on social media?
- Your home address and phone number
- Your favorite colour or food
If you receive an email from an unknown sender, what should you do?
- Delete it without opening it
- Open it right away to see what it's about
How can you keep yourself safe online?
Almost half of all internet users are under the age of 25. Cyberbullying affects more than 1 in 3 young people
Did you know?
Keep yourself safe online!