Would you rather have a rule that allows students to bring their pets to class or have a rule that allows students to eat their favorite snacks during lessons?
- Allow students to bring their pets to class
- Allow students to eat their favorite snacks during lessons
In one word, describe how you should behave in the classroom?
How can Middle School grade students work together to create a classroom environment of respect and learning?
What responsibilities do I have as a Middle School grade student in a classroom setting?
Which of the following is an example of a classroom expectation?
- The sky is blue
- Raise your hand before speaking
- Math is fun
Why is it important to follow classroom expectations?
- To eat snacks
- To create a positive learning environment
- To make friends
What does it mean to be respectful in the classroom?
- Interrupting others while they speak
- Ignoring your classmates' opinions
- Treating others kindly and listening to their ideas